Gili islands are a group of small islands that are located in the north of Lombok. These small islands consist of Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno, and dan Gili Air. What makes these islands popular ara because of their beautiful white sand beaches and amazing underwater world. You can enjoy the island with some of the best activities which are combined with the fast boat from Bali to Gili Trawangan.
Fast boat to Gili Trawangan is the best access to the islands from Bali, Nusa Penida, and Nusa Lembongan. The fast boat trips to Gili Islands operate daily from Serangan, Sanur, and Padang Bai.
For those who want to visit Gili Air, you can join the fast boat to Gili Air from Bali. The boat departs two times a day with the schedule at 09.00 am and 13.00 in the afternoon. The fast boat will land directly at Gili Air harbor and you can find some transportation to the hotel once you arrive on the Island.
The fast boat to Gili Meno is also the best way to visit the Gili Islands, especially Gili Meno. There are two fast boat operators that offer daily transfers from Bali to Gili Meno. You can choose to go on the one that departs from Padang Bai or from Sanur. These boats only have a one-time schedule from Sanur and two times from Padang Bai.
Visitors who want to visit Lombok island, you can also join the boat from Bali to Lombok. There are several fast boats from Sanur, Serangan, and Padang Bai. Fast boat Lombok to Gili Trawangan is also available daily from Bangsal and Teluk Nare. If you want to get on a private speed boat to Gili Trawangan, you can get it from Teluk Nare.
Recommended Holiday Activities in Gili Islands Indonesia
Gili Islands (Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno, and Gili Air) are amazing islands where you can find beautiful beaches and the underwater world. Besides that, the Gili islands are also best for spending your night.
The following are recommended activities to do while on Gili Islands:
- Snorkeling trip to three Gili Islands (Gili Trawangan, Meno, dan Gili Air). This trip has two types, private and group snorkeling trips. You can also do a combination private snorkeling trip with the fast boat from Bali to Gili Trawangan.
- Scuba diving. Gili islands are also famous for scuba diving the tree island. You can try diving to three islands at different dive spots. Dive operators are also spread around the island.
- Having sunset on Gili Trawangan. Sunset on Gili Trawangan is one of the best places in Indonesia. You will enjoy sundown with the background of Mount Agung, Bali.
- Cycling around the island. For those who want to enjoy the island, you can do cycling around the island. It takes two hours to get around by bicycle in Gili Trawangan.
- Horse riding around Gili Trawangan. This is one of the most recommended activities to do on the island. Enjoy riding around the island in the evening while watching the sunset.
- Bird Watching on Gili Meno or enjoying taking pictures at Meno salted lake.
All the above are the best-recommended activities to do in Gili Islands. You may choose to take any activities above or arrange them in your own way.
Best Transportation to Gili Islands from Bali and Lombok
The best access to Gili islands is by boat from Bangsal, Lombok, and Bali. There is also a boat from Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan. The boat run daily from Bangsa;, both local wooden boats and high-speed boats.
The speed boat to Gili Trawangan departs daily from Teluk Nare and Bangsal. These speed boats are available on a private charter to Gili Islands. Meanwhile, a fast boat from Lombok to Gili is most depart from Senggigi. These speed boats will depart once a day at 12.00 pm.
Below are the best fast boat transfers from Bali to Gili Trawangan, Meno, and Gili Air:
- Scoot Fast Cruises is one of the fast boats from Sanur to the Gili Islands. The boat operates daily in the morning at 09.30 am. This boat will make a stopover in Nusa Lembongan before continuing to Gili Islands and Lombok. If you are in Kuta, Sanur, and Legian, it is very recommended for your book on this boat.
- Gili Getaway is a fast boat from Serangan to Gili Trawangan and Gili Air. The boat operates daily from Bali with comfortable seats and a professional team. You can get on this boat if you are in Kuta, Legian, and Nusa Dua.
- Bali Eka Jaya Fast Ferry is the most famous fast boat to Gili from Padang Bai. This is the largest boat capacity with 210 passengers. The boat operates daily with schedules two times a day. Eka Jaya has included free hotel transfers in Ubud and Candidasa.
- Wahana Gili Ocean is a fast boat that operate from Padang Bai to Gili Trawangan and Gili Air. This boat will spend 1 1/2 hours to get to Gili Islands and Lombok. It is a comfortable boat with air conditioning and a large space sundeck.
- Gili Express speed boat from Lombok to Gili Islands. The speed boat Gili Express operates daily from Teluk Nare with private service. If you are in Lombok, you can try to use the Gili Express service.
- Golden Queen Is a fast boat transfer from Bali to Gili Trawangan. The boat operates daily from Padang Bai and Nusa Penida. You can get on the Golden Queen Fast boat if you are on Nusa Penida Island.
- Prabu Fast boat is the boat that offers a daily departure from Padang Bai to Gili Trawangan and Lombok. The boat has comfortable seats with air conditioning. You can also enjoy the large sundeck.
Those are the best fast boat from Bali to Gili Trawangan, Meno, and Gili Air. For details and to book the fast boat ticket, you can visit the fast boat to Gili Trawangan page. There are many varieties of fast boat operators that you can book on. You can also enjoy the special offer for the specific route from Bali to Gili and Lombok.