Komodo National Park is the place where you can find the largest lizard in the world. There are over 5000 species of Komodo Dragons. On this page, you will find the best Komodo island tour prices from Labuan Bajo, Bali, and Lombok.
The Komodo island tour from Bali is one of the best ways to get to Komodo National Park. You will be able to choose two types of sailing trips, private and group tour packages. These sailing tours from Bali offer two departures every week.
For the visitors who are in Lombok, they can join a Komodo island tour from Lombok. This sailing Komodo trip is available three times a week. You will go with other participants on a Phinisi boat with a capacity of 40 people.
Komodo island tour from Labuan Bajo departs daily in the morning. There is also a departure mid-day for a private Komodo tour. The shared Komodo boat tour departs on the weekend, one time a week. You will go on shared tour arrangements.
Best Komodo Island Prices from Labuan Bajo
Not all tour operators offer you the best prices at a great service. There are only a few online agencies that offer the best Komodo tour prices.
Below are the best Komodo Island tour prices:
- Full-Day Komodo Island Tour from Labuan Bajo $150 per person. The Komodo tour package is based on shared costs. You will use a high-speed boat and will visit six places in Komodo National Park.
- One Day Komodo Island boat tour from Labuan Bajo $865 per person. This tour package will use a Phinisi yacht and you will go on a private boat. You will enjoy whole boat services during the trip.
- 2D/1N Komodo Tour package $1000 per person. This Komodo island tour package will use a Phinisi private boat. You will be able to visit six recommended destinations in Komodo.
- 3D/2N Boat Tour to Komodo $1500 per person. This tour package is based on private service. You will use a standard Phinisi boat from Labuan Bajo and will visit 9 places in Komodo National Park.
- 4D/3N Komodo Private Boat Trip $2000 per person. The tour package will use a semi-luxury Phinisi boat. This Komodo island sailing tour departs daily from Labuan Bajo.
For more info about Komodo tours, you can visit our Komodo Island Tour Packages from Labuan Bajo. There is a variety of tour arrangements to book.
Getting to Komodo from Bali
The best way to get to Komodo is a flight from Bali to Labuan Bajo. The airplanes depart daily from Ngurah Ray Airport, Denpasar. You can also join the Komodo Island tour from Bali.
Once you arrive in Labuan Bajo, the Komodo island boat tour staff will pick you up from the Airport. And then they will drop you at the dock and continue your Komodo boat trip. If you stay around Labuan Bajo, the Komodo tour staff will provide free hotel transfers.
If you do a Komodo Island hopping tour at the last minute, you need to do a phone contact with the agent. This will best way to find your great day activity in meantime. However, this is not very recommended to do when you plan to join the Komodo island sailing trip
Recommended Places to Visit on Your Indonesia Komodo Island Tour
If you wondering about the best places to visit in Komodo, the following recommendations are probably the best for you:
- Padar Island is an island that offers a very scenic view. You will trek on the island to find the best spot to enjoy the spectacular views. The best time to visit is at sunrise and sunset.
- Pink Beach is a beautiful pink sand beach. It is one of the popular destinations once you do a Komodo island boat trip. You can snorkel, relax on the beach, and hike to the small hill on the side of the island.
- Manta Point is a place where you will find a group of Manta Rays on your best Komodo island tour package. It is very easy to find them here. You can snorkel and enjoy the beautiful coral garden and color fish as well.
- Taka Makasar is a white sand bar located in the same area as Manta Point. It is a must-visit place while you do a Komodo boat tour package. At this place, you will take a walk to enjoy the soft white sand bar. You can also be snorkeling here.
- Siaba Island is a perfect island to enjoy the holiday to Komodo. This is an inhabitant island. It is beautiful with a white sand beach, crystal clear water, and perfect for snorkeling.
- Komodo Island is an island where you will find Komodo Dragons. This is the main attraction of Komodo island tourism. You will trek to find Komodo Dragons on this island.
- Rinca Island is also the place where the world’s largest lizard, Komodo Dragons are inhabitants. There are over 1000 Komodo Dragons found on this island. Rinca also offers a spectacular view from the top of the island.
- Kalong Island is a mangrove island. There is no population on the island. You will enjoy the sunset and bats that fly over the island from your Komodo boat tour.
Best Time to do a Komodo island tour Package
Indonesia has two seasons every year, the dry season and the rainy season. The dry season is coming from April to September. Meanwhile, the rainy season is coming from October to March.
The best time to do a Komodo island, boat sailing is during the dry season. However, you can also do your Komodo island boat tours during some part of the rainy season. For those who want to do diving, November and December will be good visibility.
If you want to see the Komodo Dragons matting, you can do your Komodo island Bali tour in May. This is a perfect time to see the Komodo Dragons mattings. You will be pleased to enjoy and take pictures of the moments.
During the rainy season, especially in January, February, and March, all the boat tours to Komodo are not running. This is due to the heavy rain and bad seas conditions. You are not advisable to do a Komodo trip during these months.