Komodo National Park is the place where you can find the largest lizard in the world. There are over 5000 species of Komodo Dragons. On this page, we will accommodate the best Komodo island tour prices from Labuan Bajo.
We will also let you know how to get from Bali to Komodo Island. Bali is one of the best gateways to visit Komodo National Park.
Komodo island tour from Labuan Bajo departs in the morning. There is also a departure mid-day, especially for a private Komodo tour.
Best Komodo Island Prices from Labuan Bajo
Not all tour operators offer you the best prices at a great service. We are the only ones who can guarantee you the best Komodo tour prices.
Below are the best Komodo Island tour prices:
- Full-Day Komodo Island Tour from Labuan Bajo $150 per person. The Komodo tour package is based on shared costs. You will use a high-speed boat.
- One Day Komodo Island Tour from Labuan Bajo $865 per person. This tour package will use a Phinisi yacht and you will go on a private boat.
- 2D/1N Komodo Tour package $1000 per person. This tour package will use a Phinisi private boat.
- 3D/2N Boat Tour to Komodo $1500 per person. This tour package is based on private service.
- 4D/3N Komodo Private Boat Trip $2000 per person. The tour package will use a semi-luxury Phinisi boat. It departs daily from Labuan Bajo.
For more info about Komodo tours, you can visit our Komodo Island Tour Packages from Labuan Bajo.
Getting to Komodo from Bali
The best way to get to Komodo is a flight from Bali to Labuan Bajo. The airplanes depart daily from Ngurah Ray Airport, Denpasar. You can also join the Komodo Island tour from Bali.
Once you arrive in Labuan Bajo, the Komodo island boat tour staff will pick you up from the Airport. Then they will drop you in the dock and continue your Komodo boat trip.
If you do a Komodo Island hopping tour at the last minute, please let us know. Our team will help you find the best.